Customized programs are learning sets of three or more tailored-for-your-organization courses.
- Courses are typically one day in length (9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- Topics may be drawn from the off-the-shelf courses, or more specifically targeted such as:
- Conflict Basics: The How of Handling Differences
- Customer Service: Mastering NO! Agreeing on YES!
- Everyday Leadership: Influence and Inspire!
- Motivation: The Internal Performance and Success Driver
- Personal Accountability Matters
- Supervisory Development
- Teams that Perform: The Mix of Trust, Responsibility and Strengths
RETIREMENT GROOVE: FINDING YOURS!™
Presentations and workshops are available based on the book, Retirement Groove: Finding Yours!™